I came to the conclusion that every element of my daily existence relies on other people. From the clothes that I buy to the food that I eat, everything depends on someone else doing the basics for me.
I would be completely incapable of surviving if I was left alone. If I was near some kind of civilisation I would have to resort to breaking into supermarkets to nick food. I could probably survive on this for the rest of my life just as long as there weren't too many people to share it with. I do think though, if civilisation had been wiped out, that I would like to spend my time in the countryside rather than an empty concrete jungle.
The first thing I would do is find a nice country mansion, no, make that a cottage. I would make friends with the local squirrels for company, salvage whatever vegetable seeds I could from the nearest garden centre and stock up on bottled water.
Think about this. If everything disappeared tomorrow then what would anything you have done in your life count towards? Would you even have the basic skills it takes to survive? No more gas and electricity, no showers, no fresh meat, no running water... What would you do?
All the years I have spent in education, my job, my career aspirations and everything I had worked towards would mean nothing. I could kiss goodbye to my dreams of travelling abroad because I can't fly a plane or steer a boat. I don't know how I would kill and prepare a wild animal to eat, or which native plants are edible. Hell, I can't even read a map!
You would hope that in one of these situations you may be lucky enough to get stuck with let's say, a doctor or a surgeon. Possibly if you were lucky you may get a farmer in the mix, but I wouldn't count your chickens (haha) unless you were in a TV show.
Here is a way people are surviving and making great money at the same time!
At 70Cents you can earn $1,000,000 by spending only $0.70.
Welcome to 70Cents!
At 70Cents you can earn good money by spending only $0.70. It is a new innovative risk-free matrix system.
You will receive money from your referrals (those who signed up under you) - $0.10 per each. Moreover, you'll receive the same money for each referral of your referrals: $0.10. The higher your matrix level is, the more referral earning levels you have.
You have to pay one time fee of $0.70 to purchase the 1st matrix level. After that you'll be able to earn money without any spending. The next levels can be bought via account balance or via real money.
Even if you don't have $0.70, you can earn them here. You'll be paid for clicking ads brought to you by our advertisers (up to $0.005 per click). Advertisers can advertise their products and services from as low as $2 per 1000 visits!
There are 7 levels in this matrix. The highest level is the 7th. Just look at the picture to the right to see what your profits can be.
The minimum payout is only $1. We work with AlertPay, Liberty Reserve, Perfect Money, Webmoney and SMS payments.
Just click this link: http://70cents.net/?r=listom
Search Engine Optimization and SEO Tools
No comments:
Post a Comment